Monday 5 September 2011

Location Recce Draft

                                                     Hotel Room- I would like to shoot some scenes in a hotel room/bedroom because it would be really effective for the narrative of the song,

                                          Siena- Italy- I will have the chance to go to Italy frequently so did think about shooting here, I will probably not as it wouldnt really fit with my idea and would be hard to get all the equipment over.

                                        

                                           Camden Town - I have also thought about shooting at Camden Town because its an iconic place in London and has some really cool streets/shops that would look good to shoot.

                                           Carnaby Street- I would like to shoot here as the streets are really pretty and would look cool on screen, I imagine shooting the singer walking through these streets, I am aiming to do most of my scenes at night as the song is focused on night time, so will bring lights with me.

                                           Hyde Park- I would like to shoot here because its a really pretty place, by the river would be the most ideal spot to shoot, It would be at nightime like this picture, as I think with all the lights on it would look really pretty, If I left shooting till near christmas, I could shoot in Winter Wonderland which is held in hyde park which would look really good.

                                                    Oxford Street- I would possibly like to shoot here because its such a iconic place in London and would be really busy and exciting, the only problem would be the amount of people and this could interfer with the scenes so I would maybe have to think about going somewhere quieter, or could involve the people walking past.

                                           Regents Park- I would like to shoot here because its got some great places which would look effective and would fit with the song, its massive too so would give me a lot of opportunity and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment