Monday 5 September 2011

Holiday Diary!

Ciao! I thought I'd do this post nearer the end of the summer as I can reflect on what I've done and the ideas that have built up throughout my holidays.
   I have been working on the songs a lot, analyzing each potential one I want to use and picturing which would be the best, and will post my song lyric analysis on my blog of the chosen song shortly.
  I also have been thinking about location a lot, I'm really keen to shoot at Regents Park as I went there to go to London Zoo this summer, and it has some really nice places which would look good! I would also potentially like to do some shots in a bedroom, so might even rent a hotel room one day to get some shots, and this will fit in with the story of the song.
  I went to Italy a few days ago, and took some pictures of some streets and views that would of looked really good in my music video, although it probably wouldn't fit in with the tone and genre of the song, I may still put them up in my location recce.
  I've enjoyed planning my music video over the summer and now just need to work out equipment, times and make sure all my ideas are clear to start working on it back at school, I look foward to doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment