Saturday 17 March 2012

Examples of Print work In Real Life

I have created several different places to advertise my digipack/magazine advert, this is to show my productions in more of a realistic way and to see what they could actually look like if real. I used Adobe Photoshop to make these.

 
Here my magazine advert is shown in a cinema, this would be shown before the film comes on.


Here my magazine advert is shown on a big billboard in the city, this would grab the audience's attention as it stands out.

Here my advert is advertised in the Underground, I decided to choose it here as lots of people use the London Underground and it would grab a variety of audiences to make aware of my artists CD

 
This is the Bus Poster I made, It features the same information that my magazine advert provided, but its a smaller version so it fits onto buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment