Saturday 17 March 2012

Diary Post 28

This weekend I have spent a majority of my time working on my blog. I have been updating all my posts and making sure I have added all my work up to now. I also made a few more real life productions to show how my work would be advertised. I created a 'fake' Facebook Page for my artist, this is because my target audience would be at the age where they have Facebook, and they could then like the page and find out news, events, pictures etc to do with the artist! I made this on Facebook, creating a new account and then edited the figures on Photoshop, (like how many people had liked the page etc). I thought this was a good way to show my productions being advertised as social networking would be a huge part of attracting audiences!
   I have also worked more on my evaluation, I will continue with this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment