Monday 9 January 2012

Diary 18

During this week, I have been working on my digipack and magazine advert drafts, I have finally uploaded them below, and also got feedback from people in my class on what I can improve for when I make my final products.
   This week, I have also started editing my music video together, I havenæt finished filming all I need yet, but have enough to make a start! I am using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my clips together, and then will use Adobe After Effects during the end, to finalize my music video.
   I am having a few issues with Premiere as it keeps shutting down, but I am going to transfer my clips to a laptop to stop this from happening, I have a variety of shots to get started which makes it a lot easier when choosing what clips to use ect. as I have a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment