Monday 21 November 2011

Digi Pack draft

These are my drafts for my digipack ideas. I drew out two front and back covers, and then the inside of the cover. Although they aren't in great detail, I still think they will help me when designing the real product as I have an idea of what I need to do and possible ideas.


This is one of my drafts for my digipack front and back cover. I think this one would be successful because it features the artist on the front, and then has a image of the artist walking in heels across the back, which fits in with my music video theme.

 This is my second digipack front and back cover drafts, I think this one would also be successful because it features the artist on the front with a close up, and then features the fairylights which I used in my greenscreen, so they create a blurred effect which would be on the back.

This is the inside of my digipack, it features the booklet which shows the artist on a road, looking back at the camera, walking away. I thought this would look really effective with lights in the background and if shot at night time, with spot lights on the artist to make her stand out.

This is the actual CD in the digipack, it shows a high heeled shoe, with the title of the song featured as a tattoo on the foot, I thought this is quite effective as it fits in with the whole 'glamour' theme of my shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment