Thursday 23 June 2011

Brief

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following two options:
  • a cover for its release as part of a digipak (CD/DVD package);
  • a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).
I am attempting this brief because I thought it would be really intresting to make, during AS coursework I used a series of programmes like adobe premiere pro to make short videos on, so by making a music video it will expand my skills and knowledge in this area and by choosing songs, actors, props ect it will be exciting and great to see the process of starting to plan to my final product, I hope to learn a new range of skills and to experience what it is like to make a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment